문의하기
실시간 문의
로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

Contemporary music학과에 대해서 [ UCSI ]

페이지 정보

작성자 하루 작성일14-10-27 22:00 조회1,975회 댓글3건

본문

안녕하세요! 전 UCSI 대학에서 Contemporary music을 전공하고 싶은 학생입니다.
먼저 외국과 트위닝 프로그램된 과정이 있는지 궁금합니다. 그리고 저는 말레이시아 로컬 사립학교를 다니고 있어서 SPM을
3월에 봐야되는데 예상 점수로 지원이 가능한가요? 그리고 언제가 인테이크인지도 알고싶고요.. 입학전에 실기테스트가 있나요?
답변 부탁드립니다.
unimalgo |

Good Afternoon!
I am a student who want to study Contemporary Music major in UCSI.
Firstly, I am curious about this university has twinning program with other country.
I am a student of a local private schoool in Malaysia. That's why I will take SPM in March.
So, can I apply your university with forecast score? I also want to know when is the intake.
Is there any practical test before entering your university?
Please reply me in detail.
Thank you.

ucsi |

Greetings from UCSI University!

Thank you for your enquiry. We are flattered by your interest to further your studies at UCSI.

UCSI offers Bachelor’s Degree programmes in both Classical Music and Contemporary Music. Students are taught and trained in all areas of music (performing, composing, recording, teaching etc) to be specialized in at least 2 instruments (1 major instrument and 1 minor instrument). However, as an SPM graduate, you are required to undergo the Foundation in Music programme (1 year) prior the Bachelor's Degree year.

Kindly take note that the International University Collaboration Centre (IUCC) at UCSI provides services and assistance for you to transfer to your desired university. Whether the university you would like to transfer to is in the UK, Australia, US etc, our IUCC counselors may assist you in the processes of transfer applications, visa applications and air-ticket bookings. Hence, you are advised to make good use of this facility/service and visit the IUCC office upon completing your Foundation in Music.

The intakes available in 2015 are in January, May or September. You are required to pass your SPM examinations with a minimum score of 5 credits to be eligible for application. Upon applying for the programme, you would be invited for an audition with our professors and lecturers. As your SPM results will be released in early March 2015, you may apply to enroll for the January 2015 intake with your forecast SPM results.

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Steve Goh
Admission Office

unimalgo |

UCSI대학에서 인사드립니다!

당신의 질문에 감사를 표합니다. UCSI대학에서 공부하고 싶어하는 당신 덕분에 어깨가 으쓱해집니다.

UCSI에서는 Classical Music과 Contemporary Music의 두 과를 학사프로그램을 학생에게 권유합니다. 학생은 최소한 2개의 악기를(하나의 주 악기와 다른 하나의 마이너 악기) 다룰수 있게 저희가 음악적 부분을 가르치고 훈련(공연, 작곡, 녹음, 가르치는 것 등)할 것입니다. 그러나, 학생은 SPM 학생이기 때문에 음악 프로그램 파운데이션(1년)을 먼저 거치셔야 합니다.

UCSI의 International University Collaboration Centre (IUCC)에서는 당신이 원하는 학교로 편입할 수 있게 서비스와 도움을 줄 것입니다. UK,호주, 미국 등의 나라의 대학교들로 편입하고 싶으시다면 저희 IUCC의 카운셀러들이 당신이 편입할 수 있게 지원서, 비자 그리고 항공권 예약을 도와 줄 것입니다. 이런이유로, 학생의 음악 파운데이션 과정과 이 서비스를 잘 사용하기 위해서 IUCC 사무실을 방문하기를 권합니다.

학생이 2015년 3월에 당신의 SPM 결과가 2015년 3월 초에 나오기 때문에 2015년 5월이나 9월이 학생에게 가장 빠른 입학시기가 될 것입니다. 학생은 SPM 시험에서 최소 5개이상 패스하셔야 합니다. 학생은 저희 학교의 교수들과 강사들에게 오디션을 봐야 이 프로그램에 지원하실 수 있으십니다.

더 많은 정보를 얻기 위해서는 주저하지 마시고 연락주세요. 감사합니다.