보내기

영화관련학과 [ Taylors ]

페이지 정보

작성자 마죵 작성일14-10-26 17:29 조회1,945회 댓글3건

본문

안녕하세요
말레이시아에서 국제고등학교 졸업계획인 고등학생입니다.
영화관련 학과를 찾고 싶습니다.
연극영화과나 영화영상과같이 영화에 대해서 전문적인 지식을 배울수 있는 학과가 있는 학교를 알고 싶습니다.
또 트위닝 제도에 해당하는 학교인지도 알고 싶습니다.
혹시 해당학교에 그런학과가 없다면 다른 학교를 소개해주실 수 있으신지요.
부탁드리겠습니다. 감사합니다!:)
unimalgo |

Hello.
I'm plan to graduate international school in Malaysia.
I want to search for the major which related to movie.
I want to know which university could professionally teach about movie like department of Film and Theater and Visual Major.
I also want to know whether this university has twinning program or not.
If your university has no major related to movie please recommend me the other university which has those kinds of majors.
Thank you.

taylors |

Hello you!
There are two kinds of options for you,

You can consider enrolling for our Design School - where you can major in either Graphic Design or Multimedia design - in which both majors provide the option of studying motion graphics and visual illustration and other modules related to the creation of a movie. We have several articulation partners - among them being Northumbria University, UK.

Another option is enrolling for Taylor's ADP (American Degree Program) - where you can opt to do a 2+2 option - 2 years in Malaysia, and 2 years in the United States/ UK/ Australia/ NZ - we have over 200 universities for you to select from, and our placement team will be there to advise you further. You would commence with a Freshmen (Year 1) and proceed with a Sophomore (Year 2) year, majoring in Liberal Arts - and you can proceed to enroll in your university of choice for the 3rd and 4th year.

Thank you!

unimalgo |

안녕하세요!
학생에게는 두가지 선택권이 있습니다.

학생은 저희의 Design School에 등록하는 것을 고려해보실 수 있습니다. 학생은 Design School에 입학하게 되면 모션그래픽과 visual  illustration(영상제작) 그리고 영화제작과 관련된 다른 모듈들을 배울 수 있는 선택권이 있는 Graphic Design전공이나 Multimedia design전공 둘 중에 선택 하시면 됩니다. 저희에게는 몇몇의 파트너들이 있고 그 중에서는 영국의 Northumbra University에 있는 사람도 있습니다.

다른 선택권은 Taylor's대학교의 ADP(American Degree Program)에 등록하시는 것입니다. ADP는 2+2선택권을 가지고 있으며 이것은 2년은 말레이시아에서, 다른 2년은 영국/미국/호주/뉴질랜드에 있는 200개가 넘는 대학교 중에서 다니게 됩니다. 저희 대학교에는 학생에게 지속적으로 조언을 줄 수 있는 팀이 있으니 걱정하지마세요. 학생은 1학년부터 시작해서 2학년을 진학할때 Liberal Arts(교양학과)를 전공하고 3학년과 4학년을 다닐 대학을 선택하여 등록하게 될 것입니다.

감사합니다.