문의하기
실시간 문의
로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

이어서 질문드립니다.(공대과정) [ UCSI ]

페이지 정보

작성자 화산 작성일14-10-07 19:00 조회1,767회 댓글3건

본문

내 꿈은 엔지니어되는 것이고요. 전 가능하면 말레이시아에서 공부를 하려고 합니다. 내 친구가 UCSI는 말레이시아에서 괜찮은 공과 대학교이며, 전 세계에서 온 많은 학생들이 공부를 하고 있다고 하더군요. 근데 부모님은 내가 말레이시아에서 공부마치는 경우 아직 한국이나 선진국에 취업할 수 있는지  걱정을 하고 있습니다...
끝으로 저는 내년에 고등학교를 졸업합니다.  그리고 저는 휴대폰과 태블릿을 설계에 관심이 있습니다.. 그러면 UCSI대학에  제가 맞는 전공이 있나요.. 좋은 답변 부탁드립니다.
unimalgo |

My ambition is to become an engineer someday and i am considering to study in Malaysia. My friend says that UCSI is the best Engineering school in Malaysia, and many students from all over the world goes there to study. My parents are concerned if I study in Malaysia, can i still work in Korea or advanced country?

I will be completing my high school next year. I am interested in designing mobile phones and tablets. Which Engineering major should I pick?

ucsi |

Greetings from UCSI University!

Thank you for your enquiry. We are flattered that your friend has recommended you to further your studies at UCSI. We are more than happy to provide you with the information you have requested.

For your information, all UCSI engineering degree programmes are accredited by the Board of Engineers Malaysia(BEM) and Washington Accord, which is an international agreement among engineering bodies responsible for accrediting engineering degree programmes. Among the engineering bodies involved in the Washington Accord are engineering boards from Australia, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea (ABEEK), New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, UK, Russia, Malaysia etc. This would also mean that if your degree is recognized by the Washington Accord, you may also practise as an engineer in these countries. I believe this explains why our engineering programmes are that popular among both Malaysian and foreign students.

On your interest in the engineering of mobile phones and tablets, Communication & Electronics Engineering is the major of your choice. In this discipline, you will be taught on the operating principals and designing devices, ranging from mobile phones to wireless networks and satellite communication systems etc. You will also be learning a wide range of courses, from electrical science and circuit design to computing, optical fibre systems, microwave circuits, communications and digital networks. Other than that, the degree programme includes 8 months of internship, in which you are arranged by the university to undergo some practical attachments. Over the years, our students have been placed in some well-known companies, namely Sony, Sharp-Roxy, Motorola, Samsung etc.

The B.E. (Hons) Communication & Electronic Engineering programme is a 4-year Bachelor’s degree programme. You may apply for the programme upon completion of your high school Year-12. You are advised to have strong grades in the relevant subjects, such as Mathematics and Physics. As for English Language proficiency, all students must obtain a minimum band 5.5 in IELTS to commence their studies at UCSI. Alternatively, students may attend the English Enrichment Programme which would take within 1 to 10 months. Prior the English programme, a placement test is conducted to determine the student’s level of entry.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thank you.

Steve Goh
Admission Office

unimalgo |

UCSI대학에서 인사드립니다!

저희대학에게 질문을 주셔서 너무 감사합니다. 친구분께서 저희대학을 학생에게 추천해 주신 거에 대해서 어깨가 으쓱해 집니다. 학생이 저희에게 질문해 주신거에 저희는 더 행복합니다.

모든 UCSI 공학 대학 학위 프로그램은 Board of Engineers Malasia(BEM)과 공대학위 프로그램들을 승인해 주는 공대기관중에서 국제협정을 받은 Washington Accord에 의해 승인 받은 프로그램입니다. Washington Accord에 속해있는 공대 기관들은 호주, 캐나다, 태국, 홍콩, 일본, 한국 (공학인증제), 뉴질랜드, 싱가폴, 남아프리카, 영국, 러시아, 말레이시아 등에 있습니다. 이렇게 많은 나라에 Washington Accord가 속해있다는 뜻은 당신이 만약 당신의 학위를 Washington Accord에서 받는다면 당신은 기술자로써 이 많은 나라들에서 일할 수 있다는 것입니다. 저는 이것때문에 저희의 공학 프로그램이 말레이시아와 외국학생들에게 유명한 이유라고 생각합니다.

햑생의 흥미가 핸드폰과 태블릿 공학기술 쪽에 있다면, 학생은 전자 통신 공학과를 선택하시면 됩니다. 이 과에서는 주요한 기능을 어떻게 작동시키는지와 기기의 설계, 폭넓은 휴대폰의 무선 인터넷 그리고 위성통신 방식등을 배웁니다. 학생은 전자과학, 컴퓨터의 회로설계, 광섬유 시스템, 마이크로파 회로, 통신 그리고 디지털망에 대해서 폭넓은 과목들을 배울 것 입니다. 또한, 이 프로그램은 대학에서 마련한 몇몇의 실행가능한 곳에서 8개월의 인턴쉽을 학생에게 지원합니다. 수년 간, 저희 대학 학생들은 좋게 알려진 몇몇의 회사인 Sony, Sharp-Roxy, Motorola, Samsung 등에 취직했습니다.

전자통신공학 학위 프로그램은 4년재 학사학위 프로그램입니다. 학생이 이 프로그램에 들어오기 위해서는 고3과정까지 마쳐야지만 들어오실 수 있습니다. 수학과 물리같은 과목에서는 좋은 학점을 받아야지 입학가능합니다. 영어능력같은 경우는 모든학생들이 아이엘츠 시험에서 최소 5.5이상의 점수를 받아야지 UCSI에서 공부를 시작하실 수 있습니다. 그렇지 않으면, 학생들은 English Enrichment Progrmme을 1달에서 10달정도까지 들어야합니다. 영어프로그램을 듣기전에 레벨테스트를 보고 학생에게 맞는 반으로 배정됩니다.

더 많은 정보를 얻고싶으시다면 저희에게 주저하지말고 연락주세요. 감사합니다.