문의하기
실시간 문의
로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

물류관리학 [ UCSI ]

페이지 정보

작성자 unimalgo 작성일14-09-09 11:21 조회1,630회 댓글3건

본문

저는  무역애 관심이 많은 학생입니다.  그래서 찾던 중에 UCSI대학에 물류 관리학과가 있는것을 알았습니다?
물류 관리란 구채적으로 어떤 것을 배우고 어떤 분야에 전문가가 되는 건가요
unimalgo |

I am a student who is interested in trade. I found that UCSI have a major of Logistics Management.
Please explain to me that what actually learn when I enter the major of Logistics Management. I also want to know that which field of expert I could be after I take the major of Logistics Management.

ucsi |

Greetings from UCSI University!

Thank you for your enquiry. We are flattered by your interest to further your studies at UCSI University. We are more than happy to explain to you what Logistics Management is about.

Due to the increasing customer service demands, businesses are placing more importance in the logistics management of their organizations. Logistics Management is practised in different industries and companies for different reasons. An effective management in logistics would help a company to smoothen the operations, to improve communication within a company, to improve better the customer service etc. – at a minimal cost. Hence, the logistics in an organization may also be the deciding-factor or the organization’s secret strategy to success. 

An example of good logistics is the 7-Eleven international chain of convenience store. Have you ever wondered why a small 7-Eleven store hardly runs out of stock? The secret lies in their IT system and the 7-Eleven trucks that functions as their ‘moving store-room’. The IT system has a stock-count of all the items in the store, and it updates everytime you pay for something at the cashier. Just before the 7-Eleven store runs out of stock, the 7-Eleven trucks will arrive to replenish the stocks. But even good logistics systems can have weaknesses. The stock-count will be wrong if any items are stolen from the store. The idea is to keep improving the logistics. This is what you will be learning in the B.A. (Hons) Logistics Management programme.

So, what do you learn in the B.A. (Hons) Logistics Management programme? You will study how top businesses manage their transportation systems, distribution network, warehousing, types of IT support systems and the manufacturing processes. The programme also teaches students on risks analysis and calculations for decision-making, and it encourages students to think creatively to always look for an improving solution.

Job opportunities are increasing along with the demand for world-class logistics expertise, particularly in manufacturing and external trade. With skills and knowledge in Logistics Management, you may also develop a new business to supply these organizations with logistics assistance, e.g. transportation, IT system support, warehousing etc.

Upon completion of your high school (Year 12), it is recommended that you obtain at least an overall average of 65%. As for English Language proficiency, all students must obtain a minimum band 5.5 in IELTS to commence their studies at UCSI. Alternatively, students may attend the English Enrichment Programme which would take within 1 to 10 months. Prior the English programme, a placement test is conducted to determine the student’s level of entry.

We would like to wish you the best in the quest to fulfill your ambition. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Thank you.

Steve Goh
Admission Office

unimalgo |

안녕하세요 UCSI에서 인사드립니다.

먼저, 저희 대학에 질문해주신 것 감사드립니다. 학생이 UCSI에서 공부를 이어가기를 관심있어 해주어서 저희의 어깨는 으쓱해졌습니다. 그럼 영광스럽게 생각하며 UCSI의 물류관리학에 대해서 설명해드리겠습니다.

소비자의 서비스 요구도가 높아짐으로 인해서 비지니스는 그들의 구조의 물류관리에 더 신경을 쓰고 있습니다. 물류관리는 다른이유에서 각각 다른 회사와 산업에서 연습합니다. 효과적인 물류관리는 최소비용을 들여서 기업을 더 매끄럽게 하고 회사내의 통신을 개선시키고 고객서비스를 개선시키는 것 등과 같은 효과를 보여줍니다. 이런이유에서 기업내의 물류관리는 기업의 비밀전략의 결정적인 요인이 되어서 기업을 성공으로 이끌 수 있습니다.

하나의 좋은 물류관리의 예를 들자면 국제적인 체인 편의점인 세븐일레븐이 있습니다. 학생은 왜 이 조그만한 세븐일레븐 상점 삼품들이 빨리 매진이 안되는지에 대해서 생각해 보신적 있습니까? 그이유는 IT 시스템의 비밀과 세븐일레븐 트럭이 '움직이는 상점' 역활을 하는 것에 있습니다. IT 시스템은 상점안에 있는 모든 상품들의 재고량을 파악하고, 소비자가 계산대에서 어떤 상품을 계산을 할때마다 바로바로 그 상품을 업데이트 시켜놓기 때문입니다. 세븐일레븐 상점의 삼품들이 매진되기 바로직전에 세븐 일레븐 트럭들이 도착해서 떨어진 상품들을 다시 채워놓습니다. 하지만 이렇게 좋은 물류관리 시스템도 약점을 가지고 있을 수 있습니다. 만약 어떤 상품을 누군가 훔쳐간다면 재고량 파악에 문제가 생길 것입니다. 그러므로, 물류관리를 개선시키기 위해 끝없는 아이디어를 세워야합니다. 이것이 학생이 물류관리학과 학사학위 프로그램에서 배우게 될 것들 입니다.

그러므로, 학생이 어떤것을 물류관리 학사학위 프로그램에서 배우는지 궁금하시죠? 학생은 어떻게 가장 최고의 비지니스가 그들의 수송 시스템, 분배 네트워크, 창고업, IT 지원시스템의 종류들과 제조업 프로세스들을 공부하게 될 것 입니다. 이 프로그램들은 또한 학생들에게 위험분석과 의사결정을 위한 계산 그리고 항상 개선된 해결방안을 위한 학생들의 창의적인 생각을 복돋아줄 것 입니다.

취업기회는 특히 제조업이나 대외무역쪽의 세계 최상급 전문가의 요구가 늘어나면서 올라갈 것 입니다. 수송, IT 시스템 지원, 창고업등과 같은 물류관리 지원과 물류관리에 대한 지식 그리고 기술을 통해서 기업들의 새로운 비지니스를 발전시킬 것입니다.

학생이 고3과정까지 끝내고나서, 고등학교 총 평균이 65%이상이 되는 것이 저희 대학의 입학조건 입니다. 영어의 숙달능력에 대해서는 모든 학생들이 IELTS 최소 5.5이상은 받아야 입학 가능합니다. 그렇지 않으면, 학생은 ENGLISH ENRICHMENT란 프로그램을 1달에서 10달사이동안 들어야 합니다. 영어 프로그램을 듣기전에, 학생들은 레벨테스트를 통해 학생의 영어레벨을 정하여 들어가게 됩니다.

저희는 당신이 당신의 비젼을 채우는데 모든일이 잘 되길 바랍니다. 더 많은 정보를 얻고 싶으시면 망설이지 마시고 바로 저희에게 연락주세요.
감사합니다.