작성자 꿈이있는학생 작성일14-08-29 12:15 조회1,805회 댓글3건

본문

안녕하세요
저는 고2학생을 둔 호텔업계에 종사하는 아버지입니다. 제가 알기로는 스위스 IMI 호텔 메니지먼트과정은 국제적으로도
인정받는 과정이라 아는데 밀레이시아에서 공부하고 받는 졸업장과 스위스에서 받는 졸업장과 차이가 있는지 알고싶고요..그외
KDU IMI과정을 선택하면 어떤 장점이 있는지 알고싶습니다.
unimalgo |

Good Morning!
I am a father of a sophomore in high shool. I know the fame of Switzerland's IMI hotel management. Is there any difference between the certificaiton from Switzerland and Malaysia? I also want to know the benefits of KDU IMI program.
Thank you for reading my question.

kdu |

If the student has completed the Korean High School Diploma with an average score of 60%, the student will be eligible to join into the Bachelor of Hospitality Management(Hons) degree program.  Upon the successful completion of the degree program, the student will be getting dual awards, one from KDU University College and one from IMI University Centre, Switzerland.

The degree award from IMI University Centre, Switzerland is no difference from the one awarded in Switzerland. 

Starting from January 2015 intake, KDU University College will be offering the program at the brand new Glenmarie campus with the state of the art facilities especially under the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts.  KDU has been collaborating with IMI University Centre, Switzerland for the past 17 years and has been offering the hospitality, tourism and culinary arts programs at KDU for the past 27 years with the well experienced academicians.

unimalgo |

만약 학생이 평균 60%이상으로 한국 고등학교를 마쳤다면, 학생은 KDU에서 호텔관광학과학위 공부를 하실 수 있습니다. 학위를 성공적으로 마쳤다는 가정하에 학생은 두개의 졸업장을 KDU 대학교에서 하나 그리고 스위스에 있는 IMI University Centre에서 하나 받게 될 것 입니다.

스위스의 IMI University Centre에서 받은 학위증명서는 스위스에서 주는 것과 다를게 없습니다.

KDU대학은 특히 호텔관광대, 관광대와 외식조리대에 중점을 두고있고 예술시설이 위치해있는 새로운 Glenmarie 캠퍼스에서 2015년 1월학기부터 학생들이 프로그램 공부할 수 있게 할 것입니다. KDU대학은 스위스에 있는 IMI University Centre과 지난 17년간 자매결연을 맺고 지난 27년간동안 풍부한 경험을 바탕으로 호텔관광, 관광 그리고 외식조리 프로그램을 가르치고 있습니다.
감사합니다.