로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

입학조건과 4년제?3년제? [ Taylors ]

페이지 정보

작성자 희준 작성일14-07-22 22:39 조회1,993회 댓글3건

본문

안녕하세요
말레이시아로 유학을 원하고 있는데요
테일러스대학이 보통의 4년제 대학이 아니라 그..뭐 학위마다? 다르다고 들어서요. 그게 무슨소린가요?
학교 졸업후에 다른 대학으로 편입하지않고도  졸업장을 받을수 있는지 궁금합니다.
그리고 입학할때 토익점수 같은거나 필요한게 뭐 있을까요?
자세한 입학조건도 궁금합니다
unimalgo |

Good Afternoon. I hope to study abroad in Malaysia.
I heard that Taylors University is not a 4-year-couse university, and it has different system accoriding to type of degree.
What is this mean? Can you explain me in detail about this?
Can I receive certification of degree directly from Taylors University without transfer to other country's university?
What are the entry requirement Taylors University have?
Please give detailed entry requirement of Taylors University. Thank you.

taylors |

Hello there!
Our degree courses span approximately 3 years in total, depending on the programme you wish to pursue.
This is because we follow the UK system.
UK degrees tend to focus on the main degree subject from the beginning of the degree program and thus are more professionally oriented than the US liberal arts education, which requires each student to learn a broader curriculum of 4 years in total. For students who have a clear idea of what they want to study, A British degree is ideal as you are allowed to specialize in your subject area from the start. UK undergraduate degrees are typically 3 years in length.

Yes, you can get a certification from Taylor's University without transferring to other universities abroad.
We do have some dual-award programmes within Taylor's where you'll get dual-certification upon graduation. Our partnering universities for Dual-Award are such as: University of Toulouse, France (Taylor's School of Hospitality & Culinary Arts), University of West of England, Bristol (Taylor's Business School/ Taylor's School of Computing and IT/ Taylor's School of Communication).

The entry requirement for Taylor's differ according to programmes - but you typically need to complete 12 years of Korean High School education to enter a Bachelor's programme in Taylor's, with an IELTS/TOEFL qualification. However, fret not, even if you don't have an IELTS/TOEFL qualification, you can also enroll for our Intensive English Programme before progressing into the main programme of interest.

Do contact and0068@daum.net , our trusted partner at unimalgo for further queries.
Alternatively, please visit http://www.taylors.edu.my/ for more details. Let us know if you need more clarity. We're here to assist.

Thank you & Best Regards
Jean Lai, from Taylor's University

unimalgo |

안녕하세요!
저희 학사과정은 학생이 이수하고 싶은 프로그램에 따라서 다르지만 거의 3년제입니다.
저희 프로그램들이 거의 3년제인 이유는 영국 시스템을 따르기 때문이죠.
영국 학사과정은 학생들이 선택한 과 공부를 집중적으로 초점을 맞춰서 기초부터 배우기 때문에 미국의 방대한 4년제 교육시스템인 인문학 교육방식보다는 더욱 더 전문적인 교육방식을 지향합니다. 학생이 선택한 과 부분을 전문적으로 처음부터 배우게 해주는 영국 학사과정이 자신이 무엇을 공부하고자 하는게 확실한 학생들에게 더욱 이상적일 것 입니다. 영국 학사과정을 이수하고 있는 대학생들은 일반적으로 3년제 학사과정을 이수하고 있습니다.

그리고, 학생이 문의한 것처럼 다른 대학으로 편입하지 않고도 저희 테일러스 대학교에서 졸업장을 받으실 수 있습니다.
저희 대학교는 졸업하면 dual-certification(두개의 졸업장)을 받는 dual-award 프로그램이 있습니다.
테일러스의 관광학과와 요리학과와 자매결연을 맺은 University of Toulouse, France와 테일러스의 경영학과, 컴퓨터 공학, IT학과 그리고 복지학과와 자매결연을 맺은 University of West of England, Bristol이 저희대학과 Dual-Award 프로그램을 위해 파트너링(자매결연)을 맺고 있는 대학교들입니다.

학생이 들어오고 싶어하는 프로그램에 따라 저희 대학교의 입학조건은 다릅니다.
그러나 일반적으로 한국학생들은 한국의 고3과정까지 마치고 IELTS나 TOEFL 점수가 있어야지만 저희 테일러스 대학의 학사학위과정 프로그램을 이수하실 수 있습니다. 하지만, 만약 학생이 IELTS나 TOEFL점수가 없으시다면 전공과목을 이수하시기 이전에 Intensive English Programme을 먼저 등록하시면 됩니다.

더 많은 질문이 있으시다면 저희가 신뢰하는 파트너 unimalgo의 연락처인 and0068@daum.net에 문의하시면 됩니다.
또 다른 대안으로는 http://www.taylors.edu.my/를 방문하셔서 더 많은 정보를 얻으시면 됩니다.
더 확실한 정보가 필요하시다면 꼭 연락주세요 저희가 도와드리겠습니다.

감사합니다.