보내기

인티대학 Laureate English Improvement Programme 절차와 비용 [ INTI ]

페이지 정보

작성자 aziza 작성일16-02-26 01:41 조회2,825회 댓글3건

본문

수방캠퍼스로 다니려는데 궁금한점은 이정도에요.
1.입학절차에 대한 설명
2.각 절차마다 비용
3.영어코스를 한번에 이수안해도되는지(도중에 휴학후 다시 그다음레벨 수강이되는지)
unimalgo |

Good Afternoon!
I want to go Subang Campus of INTI university. I have some questions about your university.
1. The procedure of the entry.
2. Cost of each procedure of entry.
3. Do I have to pass the English Corse at a time? (or Can I take next level of English corse after the leave of absence?)
Please reply my questions in detail.
Thank you.

inti |

Hi, Let me introduce about LAUREATE ENGLISH PROGRAMME.
- The Laureate English Programme has been created to equip our graduates to help them meet the challenges of the new economy and  seeking employment in the global community for taking up positions abroad.
- Our Laureate English Programme include Laureate International Universities, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge ESOL and the Bell Educational Trust are partners on an English programme ensure that our students reach the international standard for English proficiency.
- After completed our English programme, you will be cater to enter to the university academic major programme that you prefer.
My answer for your question is as below.
1. You require to send us documents as below for registration:
- High School result
- Passport sized photo with blue background (3.5cm x 5cm)
- All pages of passport scanned copy
- Application form (we will email to you)
- Medical report (we will email to you)
- USD 760(RM2614) as registration and student visa fee
Once we confirmed your eligibity, we will issue offer letter to you and apply student visa for you.
2. Payment for the course is as below:
- First payment is registration and student visa fee USD 760(RM2614)
- Second payment (including advanced tuition fee and enrolment fee) is payable when the student visa is approved by immigration
3. English programme's details are as below:
- Each level is 2 months ; Each level cost RM 3300.
- Total is 6 levels (we will give you an English test before you enter the English class. thus, you will be assign to different level of English class after your test - because is assign based on your English Proficiency)
- Classes including : 20 face to face lecture classes + online teaching system
- You will be encourage to attend all classes except you took sick leave or any emergency. (Its better not to miss more than 3 classes for continuing studies for better result)
- Of course, we for sure that you will study well and get into most classes and get good result for progression to main academic programme.
- As for student visa fee RM 2614(USD760) 1 year student visa is including English programme and main academic programme.
You will apply student visa under the main academic programme that you prefer and take English test and study English programme before enter the main academic programme.

Feel free to leave more questions here for more details.

Thanks.

unimalgo |

안녕하세요. LAUREATE ENGLISH PROGRAMME에 대해 설명해드리겠습니다.
-  Laureate English Programme은 우리 졸업생들이 새로운 경제를 접하고 국제적으로 원하는 곳에 취업을 하여 해외에서 자리를 잡을 수 있게 도와주기 위하여 만들어졌습니다.
- 우리의 Laureate English Programme은 Laureate International Universities, Cambridge University Press, 캠브리지 ESOL 그리고  Bell Educational Trust 와 파트너를 맺어 학생들의 영어능력이 국제 표준에 도달 할 수 있도록 보장해줍니다.
- 우리의 영어 프로그램을 수료한 후 , 학생은 학생이 원하는 대학의 주요 프로그램을 수강할 수 있게됩니다.
귀하의 질문에 대한 저희의 대답은 다음과 같습니다.
1. 학생이 대학에 지원하기 위해 제출할 서류는 다음과 같습니다:
- 고등학교 성적표
- 파란 배경의 여권사진크기의 사진 (3.5 x 5cm)
- 여권의 모든 페이지를 스캔한 복사물
- 대학지원서( 저희가 이메일을 통해 보낼 것입니다.)
- 건강검진서
- 학생 비자 비용과 대학지원비용은 총 760달러(2614링깃)입니다.
학생이 저희 대학의 입학요건에 충족하면, 저희가 입학허가서와 학생비자를 준비해드립니다.
2. 이 과정의 비용은 아래와 같습니다:
- 첫 비용은 지원비용과 학생비자비용인 760달러(2614링깃)입니다.
- 두번째 비용(수업료 선납비용과 등록비를 포함)은 학생비자가 출입국 관리소에서 승인이 난 후 지불 가능합니다.
3. 영어 프로그램의 상세한 내용은 아래와 같습니다:
- 각 레벨의 기간은 2달입니다.: 각 레벨당 비용은 300링깃입니다.
- 총 여섯개의 레벨이 있습니다. (영어반에 들어가기 전에 영어 테스트를 치르셔야합니다. 이 테스트에 따라, 학생의 영어 반 배정이 실시됩니다. 그 이유는 반배정이 학생의 영어실력에 따라 배정되기 때문입니다.)
- 영어 반은 20명의 학생들이 강의들을 수 있는 반 + 온라인 교육 시스템을 포함하고 있습니다.
- 학생은 아프거나 긴급한 상황 빼고는 모든 수업을 참석하셔야합니다. (계속 공부를 진행하고 싶고 더 좋은 성적을 받고 싶다면 3번이상 결석을 안하시는 것을 추천합니다.)
- 당연히, 학생이 열심히 공부하고 모든 클래스에 참석하며 좋은 성적을 받아서 메인프로그램에 들어가실 것이라 믿습니다.
- 1년 학생비자는 2614링깃(760달러)이고 영어 프로그램과 메인 프로그램의 가격 또한 포함한 가격입니다.
학생은 학생비자를 신청하고 영어 테스트를 본 후 영어프로그램에 배정되어 이수한 후에 메인프로그램을 수강하실 수 있습니다.

더 궁금하신 점이 있으면 주저하지 말고 물어보세요.

감사합니다.