실시간 문의
로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

멀티미디어 컴퓨팅 [ INTI ]

페이지 정보

작성자 다용 작성일14-07-18 19:36 조회1,694회 댓글3건

본문

안녕하세요, 정규유학을 생각하고 있는 학생입니다.
인티컬리지에서 3년을 수료하면 영국에 있는대학 졸업장을 수료한다고 들었습니다. 제가 관심있는과는 멀티미디어 컴퓨팅 과인데, 그 과를 말레이지아에서 3년 과정을 수료하게 되면 정말 영국에 있는 대학졸업장을 수료 할 수 있는건가요?
그리고 인티 컬리지에 조건부 입학으로 들어갈때 영어과정만 마치면 들어갈 수 있는건지요?
그 과정은 얼마나 되고, 영어과정의 수준을 알고 싶네요. 스피킹,리스닝,리딩,라이팅 모두 중점을 두는지 아니면 스피킹에만 중점을 두는지,,, 그리고 한 과정당 패스하는데 얼마나 걸리는지, 어느정도의 수준이 되어야 패스가 가능한지(예를 들면 70퍼센트 이상이어야 패스가 가능한다던지) 구체적인 정보를 알고 싶어요. 그리고 영어과정만 마치면 바로 입학이 가능한가요, 다른 과목이 필요한건 아닌지요, 예를 들면 수학이나 화학등등,,, 요구과목들이 영어외에 없나요?

정규유학을 생각중인데 아무것도 아는 정보가 없어서 이렇게 글 올립니다. 그럼 좋은 하루되세요. 답변 기다릴게요~
unimalgo |

Good Afternoon, I am a student who think about study abroad.
I heard that if I complete 3 years from Inti College, I could get diploma from university in England. I am interesting in major of multimedia computing. If I complete 3 year diploma course in INTI University, could I get diploma from the university in England?
I also curious that if I finish intensive English course, could I enter your university by conditional offer?
How long it will take to finish intensive English Course and how difficult is it? I want to know the detail of the intesive English course.
Could I enter INTI University after I take intensive English Course or need to take any other subjects to enter this university?
Please let me know the detail of enterance of the INTI university. Thank you.

inti |

Hi, good day to you!
Yes, you can get a UK degree if you completed your 3 years in INTI.
You can apply for multimedia computing but before you join your main program you are required to do English course first.
We have 6 levels of English and each level is 2 months. They covers speaking, listening, reading and writing. When you arrived in Malaysia, we will arrange for you to do English Placement Test (EPT) and it will determined you will be starting from which level of our English.
You just need to apply for a main major and once you completed your English then you can proceed to study your Bachelor Degree.
Thank you.

unimalgo |

안녕하세요.
네, 학생이 말한대로 INTI에서 3년을 마치게 되면 영국 졸업장을 수료받을 수 있습니다.
학생은 multimedia coputing과를 지원 할 수는 있겠지만 그 전에 영어코스를 먼저 이수하셔야 됩니다.
저희 영어 코스에는 6개의 영어 레벨이 있습니다. 각 레벨을 이수하기 위해서는 2달이 걸립니다.
이 영어코스는 speaking(말하기), listening(듣기), reading(읽기), 그리고 writing(쓰기)가 포함되어 있습니다.
학생이 말레이시아에 도착하면, 저희는 학생이 무슨 영어레벨부터 시작해야 하는지 정해주는 EPT라는 시험을 볼 수 있도록 준비해놓을 것입니다. 학생은 학생이 원하는 과를 공부하기 위해서 저희 학교에 등록한다면, 영어코스가 끝나는대로 학생은 학생이 원하는 과의 학사학위 공부를 진행할 수 있을 것입니다.