로그인을 하셔야 이용하실 수 있습니다.
보내기

교육학과 [ Taylors ]

페이지 정보

작성자 administrator 작성일15-04-22 10:10 조회2,755회 댓글3건

본문

안녕하세요
저는 작년에 대학에 입학하여 지금은 휴학 중인 학생입니다. 우연히 지인을 통하여 말레이시아 유학에 대해 알게 되었고
교육학과에 대하여 관심이 있습니다. 테일러스대학의 교육학과에 대한 설명과 입학조건에 대하여 알고 싶습니다.
unimalgo |

Good Morning!
I entered the university last year and now take a leave of absence.
My friend introduce me about study abroad in Malaysia and I have interest of the Department of Education.
I hope you explain about the Department of Educaiton and the enterance condition of Taylors University.

taylors |

Hi there, the requirement for our School of Education's degree programme is an average of 70% for 6 subjects, including English & Maths in your Korean High School Exam, in addition to that you need an IELTS qualification, achieving an overall band of 6.0. For any other queries you might have, please do not hesitate to email me at jeanjenjean.lai@tiannet.com.sg

We have a great School of Education faculty, led by innovative leaders. I'l be glad to discuss more with you.
Thanks for the query. I'm here to help.

unimalgo |

안녕하세요, 저희 대학의 교육학과 학사프로그램에 입학조건은 한국 고등학교 시험에서 영어와 수학을 포함한 6개과목에서 평균 70%이상 나와야 합니다. 또한, 6.0이상의 IELTS 점수를 보유하고 계셔야합니다. 더 많은 질문이 있으시다면 주저하지 마시고 유니말고 운영자 알렉스김 and0068@daum.net이나  제게(테일러 대학 담당자) jeanjenjean.lai@tiannet.com.sg로 연락주세요.

저희는 혁신적인 리더들이 이끄는 좋은대학의 교육학부를 가지고 있습니다. 학생과 더 많은 상담을 할 수 있으면 좋겠습니다.
질문해주셔서 감사하고 도움을 원하시면 저에게 연락주세요.

덧부쳐 유니말고에서 올립니다.
교육학과 대학원 과정은 대학교 성적표와 졸업증명서와 자기 소개서 및 이력서와 학사과정과 틀리 IELTS 6.5의 영어 성적이 필요합니다. 그러나 영어가 부족하여도 자체 영어 코스를 거쳐서 본과과정에 입학할 수 있습니다.

감사합니다.